Better user security with SASE architecture
In today’s digitally networked world, companies are required more than ever to protect their data and resources against a constantly changing threat landscape.
The new challenges are diverse and complex:
- Home Office: the increase in remote working has expanded traditional security boundaries and brings with it new risks. Employees need secure access to company resources wherever they are, without compromising on security.
- DPA: Data protection and compliance requirements are becoming stricter and more complex. Organizations must ensure that their security measures comply with legal requirements to avoid heavy penalties
- New threats: Advanced cyber threats such as zero-day exploits and ransomware are constantly evolving. Organizations need advanced protection mechanisms to effectively defend against these threats.
The solution to these challenges lies in the implementation of a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solution. SASE provides a comprehensive and integrated security architecture specifically designed to meet the security and networking needs of the modern enterprise. It makes it easier for organizations to support remote and hybrid users by automatically connecting to nearby cloud gateways and protecting users from threats at all times. This approach avoids the need to reroute traffic through traditional enterprise data centers, optimizing performance and reducing latency.
Asecus recommends the implementation of Palo Alto Networks Prisma®Access SASE to its customers. It enables organizations to securely connect their users to the cloud, SaaS and private applications they need, regardless of their location or the device they are using. Prisma Access goes beyond traditional security measures by protecting traffic with world-class security services and data protection measures. This helps to effectively reduce an organization’s attack surface.
The service is operated in Switzerland and the security functions include
- Firewall as a Service
Provides firewall-as-a-service (FWaaS) capabilities with the full functionality of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs).
- Cloud Secure Web Gateway
Cloud secure web gateway (SWG) functionality to protect users from threats when accessing the Internet and SaaS applications.
- Zero Trust Network Access 2.0
Connects all users and all apps with fine-grained access controls, providing behavior-based continuous trust verification after users connect to dramatically reduce the attack surface.
- Next-Generation Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Automatically keeps pace with the SaaS explosion by combining powerful SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) capabilities, proactive visibility, real-time data protection including hard-to-detect secrets exchanged in collaboration apps, and best-in-class security.
Find out about the benefits of Prisma Access
Would you like to find out how Prisma Access can make your organization more secure and efficient? Fill out our contact form for a no-obligation consultation with one of our security experts.
Discover how we can help you meet the challenges of modern cyber security and prepare your business for the future.
Fill out our contact form for a no-obligation consultation with one of our security experts.