The cloud is omnipresent. There is almost no company that is not considering outsourcing at least one of their services to the cloud. Be it the classic infrastructure, also known as “Infrastructure-as-a-Service”, through managed services such as databases (Platform-as-a-Service), to software such as Microsoft 365 with Exchange Online (Software-as-a-Service).
Many companies are reluctant to actively address the topic of cloud security because the cloud brings a lot of new challenges and there is a certain degree apprehension that something can go wrong. Asecus has established a dedicated Cloud Security Team over the last years that can help you with your step into the cloud. We are happy to support you in the following topics:
- Cloud architecture – how do I map my infrastructure in the cloud?
- Cloud Connectivity – how do I connect my on-premise data center and my (SD-)WAN to the cloud?
- Cloud accounts – what do I have to consider when I set up my tenant with the respective private cloud provider?
- Cloud services – what do I need to consider when using individual services in the cloud?
- Identity and Access Management – how do I authenticate my users correctly?
- Review of concepts
Our team consists of security consultants, engineers and architects with many years of experience in the ICT security landscape, and we are constantly training ourselves further. In recent years we have been able to accompany several customers on their step into the cloud. We would be happy to take on your challenge and advise you in a non-binding conversation.