Companies are relying increasingly on services and infrastructure in the public cloud. As an example, Microsoft 365 with Exchange Online is a good alternative for a local e-mail infrastructure. In addition to the organizational challenges, there are also questions concerning the security of the environment:
- How to configure the Azure Active Directory securely?
- How can Single Sign-On also be used for cloud environments?
- How can the attack surface be reduced with Conditional Access?
- How can documents exchanged via teams be checked for malware?
- How can I protect myself from spam and what are the benefits of features like Advanced Threat Protection?
Asecus supports you in answering these questions and helps you to secure the Microsoft 365 environment from the concept phase to implementation.