The next generation Forcepoint firewall has been in the visionary part of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 3 years. The Security Management Center (SMC) offers a very intuitive and easy to use solution. It offers a centralized console to manage up to more than 1’500 firewall sites.
Asecus – Your Next Generation Firewall Specialist
Asecus has been specializing in network security since 1997 and supports over 160 customers in the integration and operation of Next Generation Firewalls. Through our various partners like Palo Alto Networks, Forcepoint and Fortinet we have the right solution for every size of company. A classic firewall is able to filter packets based on source, destination and port. Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW) offer further possibilities to protect against attacks:
- SSL Decryption ensures that the firewall detects all threats, especially in web traffic
- Antivirus blocks known viruses through Signature Matching
- Cloud-based sandboxing identifies new and unknown threats
- Application filter lets only traffic of the desired application through (DNS tunneling is blocked)
- URL filtering limits web traffic to certain categories such as social media
- Intrusion Prevention (IPS) detects and blocks exploits on known vulnerabilities
- IPsec and SSL VPN enable secure remote access for employees
Surrounding systems such as central management for multiple firewalls, central logging and reporting, as well as log correlation also increase the detection rate and find successful threats that may still be present on the network.
Do you have questions about our Next Generation Firewalls and would like to contact us?